Ok, so my second favorite casino game is roulette. It’s an easy game but it also contains a little bit of strategy, skill, and a big portion of luck. There are roulette systems that are used to gain winning, but if they work or not can be discussed.
BASIC RULES OF ROULETTE
– In online Roulette you do not compete with other players just against the dealer.
– Players purchase chips that are used to place the bets. You have several betting options to choose from.
– A croupier spins a wheel and then spins a ball in an opposite direction.
– Your bet should be placed before spinner and dealer calls NO BETS!
– The ball falls down in on of 37 or 38 pockets.
– In case, you win the spin, you may cash the color chip for the cash chip of some value.
CORRECT MANNERS AT TABLE
– Never touch or try to touch the chips after dealer yells no bets.
– When dealer calls no bets, you can’t change an amount of the bet.
The most common game is European Roulette which is played with 37 pockets. They are numbered 0-37 and this wheel is also used in French Roulette. In American Roulette there are 38 pockets, and here the wheel has a double zero which increases the advantage of the house.
The bets are called inside bets and outside bets, except for in French Roulette which has more betting options.
Bets in European Roulette:
Straight (or Single) – a single number bet.
Split – a bet on two adjoining numbers.
Street – a bet on three numbers on a single horizontal line.
Corner (or Square) – a bet on four numbers in a square layout
Six line (or Double Street) – a bet on two adjoining streets
Trio – a bet on the intersecting point between 0, 1 and 2, or 0, 2 and 3.
Basket (or the first four) – a bet on 0, 1, 2, and 3 (single-zero layout only).
1 to 18 (Manque) – a bet on the first low eighteen numbers
19 to 36 (Passe) – a bet on the latter high eighteen numbers
Red or black (Rouge ou Noir) -a bet on which color the roulette wheel will show.
Even or odd (Pair ou Impair) – a bet on an even or odd nonzero number.
Dozen bets – a bet on a group of 12 numbers.
Column bets – a bet on all 12 numbers on any of the three vertical lines
Snake Bet – A bet of the following numbers: 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34. Not all casinos allows this bet.
I guess a very famous bet is to put all your money on red. There are several stories about this like people who have soled everything and gone to the casino to put it all on red. Like the Englishman Ashley Revell who put £100 000 on red and the ball hit red number seven.
My favorite bet is also red and I have picked up some great winnings from placing this bet. I prefer playing roulette in a live casino, but nowadays you can get that feeling online as well, when the action of a real roulette table is streamed to your computer. Read more about how to choose an online casino to play at.